The blog for the Twinning in Action project 2014-2016 organised by CADFA www.cadfa.org

Tuesday 19 July 2016

We really want to remember

From this trip I don't want to forget the Palestinian people and I hope they dont forget me. I hope we remain friends and keep in touch for a long time to come.

In particular, I won't forget the prisoner celebrations, the kindness and positive attitude of the youth.

Lamyaa

--------

Hey, this is Reem and I dont want to lose connections with the whole group. I found them very kind and serious, I mean by serious that they really want to know about Palestine and us. So, I will remember every single detail.

------

I won't forget the love that has been shared between us. I won't forget the laughter that came out of our hearts. I won't forget any of the beloved students

Shurouq

No comments:

Post a Comment