The blog for the Twinning in Action project 2014-2016 organised by CADFA www.cadfa.org

Monday 9 February 2015

End of the student visit but the beginning of many friendships...

This is from Aesha...

These have been the most memorable 14 days of my life. It was such a great experience and the people I have met are amazing. The places I have visited are gorgeous with the people in them making for the best experience possible. We are now like a close knit family. I want to thank everyone I have met over my trip for all your hospitality. I will miss you all SO much! Hope to see you very soon!
If I forget anybody on tags please know that you are all in my heart  
راح اشتاقلكمممممممممممممم كتيرررررررررر حبايبي 
كانت تجربة كتيررررر رائعة مع بعض مع اصحابنا في بريطانيا ومع اصحابنا بنفس المجموعة . راح اشتاقلكم 


No comments:

Post a Comment