The blog for the Twinning in Action project 2014-2016 organised by CADFA www.cadfa.org

Wednesday 10 June 2015

green group:third experiment

Moehmin-
Today, we had a tour in London and its historical places. First, we went passed by Camden Lock, then we saw the UCL (university),then we saw Trafalgar Square, then we went near  Big Ben and the London Eye. It was a very fun experience to go to see new places as I mentioned above.

Shorouq-
I had the most incredible moments in my life! I got to see the places that I really wanted to see just like movies! Big Ben, London Eye, I can't believe that I could actually see these places with my own eyes!

Aya-
Today we visited the Big Ben and London Eye, we also had an interesting meeting with an MP where we discussed human rights and child prisoner rights. It was a fun and interesting day I sure did enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment